domenica 21 dicembre 2008

Destination southeast asia: something tells me:"dont go there!"

After about 9 month, and as a baby, it is almost time to leave for our Adventure.
Daniela ( my fellow traveller) and I started talking about the idea to go to Cambodia and we didn't know yet in spring time.. we were immediately exiced of the idea of the trip.
In the beginning it was suppose to be 3 of us to travel. 2 Girls and me! ... poor me! :P
in the biginning of summer we were already sure where we wanted to go and we decided Cambodia and Laos.. ma we were still waiting to booking about tickets because we (Daniela and I) were waiting for an answer of our friend, the third of the group.
we found a quite good price for a flight but coz we waited for our friend we had to pay an extra 150 euro compare the price we found early.
this was the first signal that puts a bug in my ear...
After a month while we were planning everything.. our friend told us that she changed her mind and she doesn't wanna come anymore.
grrr.. so cause i paid for her ticked with my credit card i had to ask the refund for her. And that is nothing but asking her refund the airline refunded also my booking... :((
so.. i was about 10 days without booking because the airline coundnt find an another place on the same flight.. and just after many mails and calls.. they firstly found me a seat .. but paying 500 euro more.. and after other mails and calls and a my personal trip in their office in Milan I could have but my seat at the same price!!!
and that is not all.. when it seemed that everything was smooth.. here it goes... the riots in Thailand (our trip is via Bangkok) and all the international airports in Bangkok were closed :(
But it seems we are gonna have an happy end.. the airports are open again..and after all the bad luck we had during the planning of the trip ... we have our backpack ready.. just waiting for Christmas.. the day of our departure!



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento